. . . that do not require a four-year bachelors degree, including nine that are based on programs offered by career colleges and schools:
- LAN and WAN network specialist/associate degree/$68 K (annual mean income U.S.)
- Dental Hygienist/associate degree/$75K
- Construction trades supervisor/high school or certificate/$70K
- Diagnostic sonographer/associate degree/73K
- MRI tech/associate degree/$72K
- Radiology diagnostic tech/associate degree/$78K
- Web developer/associate degree/$75K
- Radiation therapist/associate degree/$86K
- Logistics manager/high school or certificate/$103K
- Go to “Members” list to review programs offered by KACCS member colleges and schools.
“As of late June, the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development reports that the distribution and logistics industry in Kentucky employs 68,709 people at 541 facilities across the state.
“Looking at the top jobs on the list of the highest paying jobs that don’t require a four-year degree, the top job is transportation, storage and distribution manager, with a local annual mean income of $95,380. Transportation inspectors, aircraft mechanics and services technicians fall in the top 10.
“We identified 25 of the highest paying jobs that employers usually don’t require a four-year degree. The data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.”
Source: Allison Stines, Louisville Business First, 7.2.19